Hey Friends,
It's been a while, and I wanted to let you all know what I've been up to. First off, I had a great time in Honolulu at the Pro Bowl hanging out with my NFL friends, relaxing on the beaches and enjoying the nice weather. The game was pretty exciting with the lead changing several times until my NFC squad pulled it off in the 4th quarter. I had a pretty good game with six tackles, but more importantly, had lots of fun out there on the field.
I had a chance to check out NBA All Star last weekend in Phoenix. I had a blast! There were events going on all the time. I ran into a lot of old college friends of mine and a lot of people I knew were in town...it was an excuse to get everyone together. It was great to experience all that energy and hype in Arizona with all the celebrities and fans running around.
I'm back in Chicago where I recently finished recording some ring tones and wake up calls for the Ad Council Boost Up campaign. The ring tones are to encourage high school kids to wake up and get to school on time. I was also featured in the "Glory Road" segment on the Channel One Network, which is broadcasted to teenagers in middle and high school. I know how important it is to get an education, and I'm glad to reach out to children to get that point across whenever I can.
Till next time,
Lance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment